If you’re a busy woman who’s looking for resources that will make your life a bit easier, this post is for you. And if you love it when those resources for busy women are free, then it’s definitely for you. I’ve had the pleasure of working with 17 fabulous bloggers over the past few weeks to create a collection of food, health, family and organization resources that are designed to help your life run just a little bit easier. These generous blogging friends have shared all of these free resources with no sign-up or commitment required. You just download them and put them to work for you.
I’m thrilled to share all of these great free resources – ebooks, printables, and guides – with you, and I hope you’ll love them as much as I do. (This post includes Amazon affiliate links.)
Free Resources for Healthy Cooking and Family Meals
- 24 Quick and Healthy Family Meals from CalmHealthySexy – This free ebook shares 24 quick and healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners plus 22 tips for preparing healthy food quickly and easily.
- 10 Freezer Meals in One Hour from Living Well, Spending Less – 5 healthy recipes (10 meals) you can prep and freeze in an hour, plus free printable labels, shopping list, and preparation instructions.
- 10 Healthy Eating Hacks for Busy Women + free printable healthy eating checklist from CalmHealthySexy. 10 tips and a checklist that will help you save time while prepping and cooking healthy meals and snacks.
- 31 Crockpot Freezer Meals for Busy Weeknights from New Leaf Wellness – 31 healthy meals you can make ahead and freeze for busy days, plus a free 36-page ebook that includes recipes, grocery lists and prep instructions for all 36 meals.
- 8 Healthy Crockpot Freezer Meals in 45 Minutes from New Leaf Wellness – This free printable includes 4 recipes (2 meals each), grocery lists and instructions for one quick prep session that will let you feed your family healthy meals for more than a week.
- The “No Plan” Menu Plan from A Modern Commonplace Book – This article links to 20 menu plans, each with a free printable that includes recipes, a grocery list, and prep day instructions.
- 100 Days of Whole Food Meal Plans from Stacy Makes Cents – 100 (yes, 100!) meal plans with links to the recipes you’ll need. The free printable includes prep instructions and suggested sides for all 100 meals.
- 7 Easy-to-Grow Herbs for Your Herb Garden from To Work With My Hands – This beautiful free ebook tells you how to grow and use the most common kitchen herbs and provides links to additional resources and delicious recipes.
(Do you have a programmable Crockpot? This is the one I use to save time and reduce stress when cooking for my family, and it is a lifesaver!
Free Resources for Marriage and Family
- Simple Ways to Make Time for Your Marriage from CalmHealthySexy – This free ebook shares strategies every couple can use to make time for their marriage, even when their schedules get chaotic.
- 18 Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage from CalmHealthySexy – 18 fun and sexy ideas for your marriage, plus a free printable list to use as a reminder or share with a friend.
- Never Stop Dating Your Spouse from Spouse Dates – This free 46-page ebook explains what research reveals about the importance of dating in marriage and what 84 counselors, authors and other experts say about why we all need to continue to date our spouses.
- A Year of Questions for You and Your Spouse from The Generous Wife – This free printable provides 365 questions you and your spouse can ask each other, in order to increase intimacy and have some fun in your marriage.
Free Resources for Healthy Living
- How to Use Essential Oils Safely from Nourishing Joy – Information and tips on using essential oils safely, plus a free printable guide. (These are the essential oils I use. And check out Essential Oils for Sex and Intimacy.)
- 75 Healthy Ideas for Your Life and Marriage this Christmas – Download this free ebook for 75 ways to take care of your health and enjoy your marriage and family this holiday season.
- Top 5 Body and Beauty Recipes from Simple Life Mom – This free ebook shares the recipes for 5 natural beauty products you can make at home, including Whipped Shea Butter, Anti-Aging Eye Cream and Lip Balm.
Work, Home and Organization
- Organize Your Pantry from Living Well, Spending Less – 6 steps for organizing your pantry in a way that makes cooking and feeding your family easier. Includes a free printable pantry inventory.
- The Ultimate Blog Planning Notebook from Lamberts Lately – If you’re a blogger or run an online business, check out this great series of free printables. Using them, you’ll be able to create your own blog planning notebook.
- The Atypical Decluttering Guide from Setting My Intention – Tips and resources for decluttering your home and life, plus a free printable guide that takes a fresh approach to dealing with the things in your life.
- Family Vacation Packing List from Little Family Adventure – Tips for packing for a family vacation plus a free printable packing list.
- Free Organizing Printables Page from I Heart Organizing – This page includes links to a number of free printables, including shopping lists, to-do lists, a monthly cleaning plan, a donations log, and a home project budget worksheet. It also includes some family travel games and other printables for kids.