Your life is busy, and it’s not likely to get less busy anytime soon. And maybe, like a lot of women, you wonder how all of that busyness is affecting your marriage. Between school and jobs and children’s activities and the house and the yard, it seems like your marriage often falls to the bottom of your to-do list. Even though you really want to give it higher priority.
That’s what this brief ebook is about – making time for your marriage and enjoying the time you spend with your husband. It offers some simple suggestions for changing your priorities and your schedule in ways that benefit you, your husband, and your marriage. And let me say right up front that by “simple” I mean “not complicated,” rather than “easy to do.” Making these changes probably won’t be easy to do, because they involve changing habits, patterns, and schedules that developed over many years. So give yourself some grace and approach these changes with the knowledge that making them may require two steps forward and one step back for a while.
The ebook focuses on three main topics – the importance of setting aside time to invest in your marriage, tips for making time with your husband happen, and strategies for overcoming roadblocks. I hope you’ll download it and, if you think it’s helpful, share it with your friends.
Download the free ebook here – Time for the Two of You – Simple Ways to Make Time for Your Marriage
Have you found ways to make time for your marriage in the midst of your busy life? Please share them in the Comments – I would love to hear from you.
Here are a few more resources that can help you save time and prioritize your marriage:
- They Busy Woman’s Guide to Healthy Family Meals – save time in the kitchen with this free ebook
- Juggling Real Food and Real Life – practical tips and recipes for saving time while feeding your family healthy meals, from a super-busy mom of 4
- Meal Plans from Little Family Adventure – healthy eating meal plans plus recipes for busy families
- 5 Words You Need to Learn to Say – encouragement for saying “no” or “not now”
- 3 Simple Ways to Increase Organization and Reduce Stress – practical tips that don’t take much time
- 5 Ways to Think (and Act!) Like Your Husband’s Lover – encouragement for increasing the fun and intimacy in your marriage
Create your best life!
Get health and marriage tips by email + a free marriage resource