SmallSteps to Enjoy Your Life and Improve Your Marriage
Welcome! Calm. Healthy.Sexy. is a place for married women who want to slow down and live a little bit healthier. If you want to take care of your body, mind and spirit and enjoy your marriage, this is the place for you. We’re a community for those who want to create balance in their lives. We don’t have all the answers, but we share ideas and information about ways to create saner lives for ourselves and our families.
One way to begin creating that kind of life is by taking SmallSteps. SmallSteps are simple things you can do to live a calmer, healthier and sexier life – and to take care of yourself and improve your marriage. We don’t have to turn our lives upside down in order to make positive changes. Sometimes very small changes, done repeatedly over time, can make a big difference.
So here are 11 ideas. Read through the list and pick the SmallStep that most resonates with you. Find the one that speaks to a way you’ve been wanting to enjoy your life or improve your marriage a bit. Try it and see what you think. Does it help you change that area? Does it help you get healthier or feel calmer? Does it improve your marriage just a bit? Or doe it strengthen an area that’s been good but just needs an extra boost?
If so, keep doing it. If not, give a different SmallStep a try. Over time, see if you can incorporate several positive changes into your life, one small step at a time.
- SmallStep #1: Identify your husband’s love language.
- SmallStep #2: Speak your husband’s love language.
- SmallStep #3: Set a limit.
- SmallStep #4: Boost your confidence.
- SmallStep #5: Step out of your comfort zone.
- SmallStep #6: Eat fewer processed foods and more real foods.
- SmallStep #7: Move your body every day.
- SmallStep #8: Make sex a priority.
- Small Step #9: Spice up your marriage.
- SmallStep #10: Take mini-breaks from your daily routine.
- SmallStep #11: Ask for the things you need.
Add a little bit of spice to your marriage!
Get 18 Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage. Plus simple tips for a healthy life and happy marriage - right to your inbox.