Love it or hate it, Valentine’s Day is almost here. In the next two days, do one thing to make the day fun or meaningful (or both!) for your husband. Whether you look forward to Valentine’s Day or dread it, whether you feel deeply in love with your husband or barely feel like speaking to him, whether you expect to be delighted on February 14 or know you’ll be disappointed, just do one thing that will speak love to him, bring joy to him, or make him laugh. If you already have a plan, great. If not, it’s not too late.
- Put the kids to bed early.
- Make his favorite dessert.
- Make a special dinner.
- Bring in pizza and some wine and relax together.
- Buy some lingerie or unearth some you haven’t worn for a while.
- Watch one of his favorite movies with him.
- Buy him a small gift for his hobby.
- Light candles and play some sexy music.
- Make him a playlist of his favorite music.
- Buy him a book you know he’ll enjoy.
- Write him a note that tells how much you appreciate him.
- Send him flirty or sexy texts throughout the day.
- Take a shower together.
- Give him a back rub.
What’s your plan for Valentine’s Day? What other ideas do you have for wives who still need to make a Valentine’s Day plan that will bring joy to their husbands? Please share your ideas in the Comments – I would love to hear from you. I also would love for you to subscribe to Calm.Healthy.Sexy. by email. Enter your email address in the sidebar (under Subscribe to Blog Via Email). And please follow Calm.Healthy.Sexy. on Twitter (@CalmHealthySexy), Facebook, or Pinterest. Gaye
Create your best life!
Get simple, practical health and marriage tips by email + 15 Ways to Connect with Your Spouse - When Life Gets Crazy!