Are you looking for marriage resources – books, blogs and articles that offer practical tips for improving sex and intimacy in your marriage? If so, check out these resources that have really helped me learn and grow in this area of my marriage. Whether you’ve been married for many years or just a short while, and regardless of whether things are smooth or rocky right now, these books, blogs and articles offer positive, practical information and ideas for strengthening your marriage. (This article includes affiliate links.)
Books and Courses
- Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage by Dr. Kevin Leman
- Hot, Holy and Humorous by J. Parker
- Boost Your Libido – online video course by Sheila Wray Gregoire
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Unlock Your Libido by Bonny Logsdon Burns
- Guide to Romantic Essential Oils by Gaye Christmus
- The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex: (And You Thought Bad Girls Have All the Fun) by Sheila Wray Gregoire
- Pursuit of Passion: Discovering True Intimacy in Your Marriage by Julie Sibert et al.
- 31 Days to Great Sex by Sheila Wray Gregoire
Blogs and Websites
- Hot, Holy and Humorous
- Pearl’s Oyster Bed
- Intimacy in Marriage
- To Love, Honor and Vacuum
- The Generous Wife
- The Generous Husband
- The Marriage Bed
- Messy Marriage
- The Forgiven Wife
- Married Christian Sex – Note that this is what I’d call an “advanced” resource. It’s written by a husband and wife, but mostly the husband, and is very frank. If you’re just starting out exploring sex and intimacy, this may not be the best resource for you. But if you’re looking to expand your horizons, it may be just right.
- Why It’s So Hard to Say Yes to Sex
- For husbands – How to Help Your Wife Feel Sexy Again
- Are You in an Abusive or Destructive Marriage?
Boost Your Libido Video Course
Looking for more in-depth information on boosting your libido, feeling sexier and enjoying sex and intimacy more? Check out this 10-video Boost Your Libido ecourse from Sheila Gregoire that’s packed with great information and resources. I’m working my way through it and really love how practical the content is for busy wives and moms.
Sensual Essential Oils
Add a little bit of spice to your marriage!
Get 18 Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage. Plus simple tips for a healthy life and happy marriage - right to your inbox.